Sales Assistant Positions
Please check with your local store to enquire if there are any casual sales positions available.
Sales Representative - Victoria
- Leading educational supplier in art, craft & design materials.
- Victorian and Tasmanian Territory
Full time (maternity leave) role – Term 2 start.
The Eckersley's group is seeking a full-time Sales Representative for our Victorian Education Division.
The successful applicant will need to have a high level of organizational, communication and sales skills with experience in the demonstration of art materials. A background in teaching would be beneficial.
You will be required to liaise with teachers/buyers from all Educational facilities and other business areas. The successful applicant will service an established territory whilst trying to grow the business.
Salary package includes a competitive salary, motor vehicle, incentive scheme and staff discounts.
Send resumes to: David Solomons
Casual Storeperson Position - St. Marys
Eckersley’s are currently seeking an experienced storeperson whose main role will be to assist the Warehouse Manager with their day-to-day operations.
- Monday to Friday shifts
- On-site Parking
- Picking, Packing and wrapping orders
- Receiving and dispatch
- Computer use
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in forklift use is preferred but not essential.
- Inventory control experience
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to competently complete, receive and dispatch, loading and unloading goods.
Please email your resume to Warehouse Manager, David Finch – email@example.com
Ph: 1800 701 602 Fax: 1800 662 326.