What you need:
- Blank Card (105x147mm), Oval Cut Window, available in pack of 5, cream or white
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Paper Craft Glue, 118ml
- 1 x Felt sheet 220x305mm, Pale Pink
- 1 x sheet of Kaisercraft Paper 12”x12”, Hey Birdie ‘Wing It’
- Craft Knife, Metal Ruler, Cutting Mat
What you do:
Our crafty team at Eckersley’s Belrose store created this card perfect for Easter time. Follow the easy step-by-step instructions below to create your very own:
- Using the cut-out in the card as a template, trace and cut out an oval piece of felt.
- Using glue, adhere the oval piece of felt to the inside of the card so that it can be seen through the cut-out window of the card.
- Carefully using a craft knife, extract desired shapes and creatures from the Kaisercraft, Hey Birdie ‘Wing It’ decorative paper.
- Layer these on the front of the card to create your desired effect using glue to adhere them.
Helpful Hint: If you prefer use pre-made shapes, Kaisercraft collectables are available in a mixed bag of 50, assorted designs, shapes & sizes. Personalise your Easter card using a wide selection of papers, paints and embellishments available at your local Eckersley’s Art & Craft store.