What you need:
- Kaisercraft Decor MDF, 200x370mm, Majestic Butterfly
- Reeves Fine Artist Quality Acrylic – available in 75ml, 200ml, Mars Black
- Kaisercraft Flourish Clear Stamp, Tigerlilly CS817 and/or Flora & Fauna CS707
- A selection of Kaisercraft 12x12” Papers, Tigerlilly Collection
- Kaisercraft 6x6” Paper Pad, Tigerlilly Collection
- Kaisercraft Paper Blooms, packet of 10 assorted sizes, in Fuschia & Sunset
- Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms, in Fuschia & Sunset & Black
- Kaisercraft Sparklets, packet of 16 assorted sizes, in Ebony
- Elmers Craft
- Bond Extra Strength Glue Stick, 40gm
- Black Lace
- Clear Embossing Powder
What you do:
- Paint the MDF butterfly with Reeves Acrylic Mars Black and allow to dry.
- Using the flourish clear stamp, emboss randomly over the butterfly.
- Cut out a selection of papers from the Kaisercraft 12x12”Tigerlilly collection to fit sections of the wings.
- Adhere these using the Elmers Craft Bond Glue Stick, ensuring they don’t overlap and show through at the front.
- Use a full length of lace, gathered and folded in half to cover the body of the butterfly.
- Cut a selection of gloss butterflies and flowers from the paper pad.
- Adhere paper blooms, mini blooms, cut out butterflies and flowers, along with some sparklets to the body of the butterfly.
- Finish by adding sparklets to the butterfly antennae.