Encouraging creativity in young artists, the 2022 Design a FLX Card Competition for Schools is open to primary school-age entries across Australia and is sponsored by our friends at Flexischools!
We are asking kids to get creative and design a prepaid debit card you would want to have in your wallet.
What is FLX?
FLX is a prepaid debit card and saving app for kids. It is designed to help teach kids to earn, save and spend. There are currently 6 unique card designs but we want you to come up with your ideas for our next card design.
Entry is easy for your chance to win!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Download your entry form here or collect one from your local Eckersley’s Art & Craft store
- Design your own FLX Card
- Get your parent or guardian to upload your design entry here
What’s up for grabs?
Prize Packs with a total value of OVER $4,000 RRP
There will be two age categories: Lower Primary (Ages 6-8) and Upper Primary (Ages 9-12).
- 12x runner up prize packs for individual entrants valued at $100 each - 6 Lower Primary, 6 Upper Primary
- 2x winning prize packs for individual entrants valued at $250 each (in addition to the runner up prize)- 1 Lower Primary, 1 Upper Primary
- A prize pack for each runner up's school (12 to be won) valued at $250 each.
Individual prize packs contain gifts from both FLX and Eckersley’s Art & Craft with school prize packs containing Eckersley’s Art & Craft supplies for your school!
2 lucky kids will have their own card design produced on a real FLX card!
DON’T MISS OUT
Competition starts 2/05/22 and ends 25/06/22 at 11:59pm AEST. Winner will be announced on or before 31/07/22.
For more details, terms and conditions, click here.