Careers - Current Positions Available
Live Chat Agent / Customer Service Officer - Full Time
We are seeking a full time Customer Service Officer, located in Kingsgrove, NSW.
You will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of customer service is provided to our online and education customers and possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- To provide assistance in the everyday running of the Customer Service department, including collaborating with peers across departments evaluating and developing solutions, to ensure an exceptional, and seamless experience for our customers;
- Identify and attempt to resolve customer issues.
- Develop micro-relationships with customers via Live Chat interface;
- Must have ability to navigate challenging situations in a way that demonstrates to the customer that we’ve heard them, we understand their issue, and are working hard to resolve their issue;
- Execute all department processes and procedures to provide timely and accurate delivery of products and services to our customers;
- Report site and systems problems/enhancements;
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a customer service position either in a retail or call centre environment;
- Experience in the art & craft retail industry is essential.
- Must possess exceptional art and craft product knowledge- must understand product assortment features and benefits to comfortably converse with customers.
- Ability to quickly identify and act on opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell products to customers via a on-line live chat environment.
- Accurate and proficient keyboarding skills;
- High level of computer skills - MS EXCEL, MS WORD, OUTLOOK;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills – oral and written;
- Advanced listening and probing skills required;
- Must be able to prioritise workload and operate well under stress;
- Is detail oriented, organised, and can multi-task to ensure no customer is left behind;
- Must be willing to adapt to constant changes in a fast paced environment.
Please email your resume (references essential) and a cover letter to email@example.com
Student Work Experience - All Stores
Some Eckersley’s stores are able to take on work experience placements for high school students; however this depends on the Store Manager’s capacity to facilitate the supervision and training of a student, this varies from store to store and at different times of the year. Please check with your local store to enquire if they can facilitate your work experience placement. Store locations
Sales Assistant Positions - All Stores
Each of our Store Managers are responsible for hiring casual sales assistants so please check with your local store to enquire if there are any positions available. Store locations.