Careers - Current Positions Available
Assistant Marketing Manager (6 Month Contract)
Eckersley's Art & Craft is a leading retailer in fine art, craft & design supplies with 28 retail stores nationally. Eckersley's also supplies direct to secondary and tertiary institutions through our four education divisions across the country.
We are seeking an Assistant Marketing Manager to join our team at our office in Kingsgrove for a 6 month contract.
You will report through to the Marketing Manager and be responsible for:
- Campaign Management, Advertising & Promotions
- Budget Management
- Event Management
- General Marketing & Project Support
Required skills/ knowledge:
- Degree qualification (Bachelor of Marketing, Communication or Business preferred)
- Have a minimum of three to five years in a corporate marketing role
- Have a background in multi-channel marketing and campaign management
- Experience dealing with external agencies, graphic designers and printers
- Be a natural multitasker, very organised, show initiative, and be self-motivated, determined, passionate, and energetic
- Have strong digital marketing and social media experience
- Have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Be creative with a keen eye for detail
- Work well with numbers
- Experience working in the retail industry would be an advantage
This diverse role will suit an achievement orientated person that has the ability to work as part of a small team.A competitive salary and staff discounts will be offered to the right candidate. If this sounds like the role for you then please forward your resume and cover letter to: Maria.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Full Time Assistant Manager – Bondi & Chatswood, NSW
The Eckersley's group is seeking a Full-time Assistant Manager for our Bondi and Chatswood stores in NSW.
The successful applicant must possess sales experience and have a positive 'can-do' attitude. Experience in the art & craft industry would be preferred but not essential.
It is important that you see this job as a career opportunity, and have the ambition to gain promotion within the company.
As the Assistant Manager you will provide support to the store manager in the day to day running of the store. You will help motivate and mentor a small team to provide exceptional customer service. When the store manager is on leave you will be responsible for the day to day running of the store.
Email Resume and Cover letter to: email@example.com
Please ensure you include the Job Title and preferred location in the Subject heading of your email.
Sales Assistant Positions - All Stores
Each of our Store Managers are responsible for hiring casual sales assistants so please check with your local store to enquire if there are any positions available. Store locations
Student Work Experience - All Stores
Some Eckersley’s stores are able to take on work experience placements for high school students; however this depends on the Store Manager’s capacity to facilitate the supervision and training of a student, this varies from store to store and at different times of the year. Please check with your local store to enquire if they can facilitate your work experience placement. Store locations