Careers - Current Positions Available
Full Time Assistant Manager - Sydney CBD, NSW & Minyama, QLD
The Eckersley's group is seeking a Full-time Assistant Manager for our Sydney CBD in NSW and Minyama store in QLD.
The successful applicant must possess sales experience and have a positive 'can-do' attitude. Experience in the art & craft industry would be preferred but not essential.
It is important that you see this job as a career opportunity, and have the ambition to gain promotion within the company.
As the Assistant Manager you will provide support to the store manager in the day to day running of the store. You will help motivate and mentor a small team to provide exceptional customer service. When the store manager is on leave you will be responsible for the day to day running of the store.
Email Resume and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warehouse Storeman Position - St. Marys
Our Warehouse based at St Marys, NSW is seeking Casual staff members. Monday to Friday shifts with on-site Parking. Key responsibilities include: Picking Orders, Putting Stock Away and Administration. The successful applicant must possess storeman/warehousing experience, computer skills and excellent communications skills. Experience in the art & craft industry would be preferred but not essential.
Please email your resume to the Warehouse Manager, David Finch: email@example.com
Sales Assistant Positions - Erina & Bondi Junction, NSW
Each of our Store Managers are responsible for hiring casual sales assistants, so please check with your local store to enquire if there are any positions available. Store locations.
Student Work Experience - All Stores
Some Eckersley’s stores are able to take on work experience placements for high school students; however this depends on the Store Manager’s capacity to facilitate the supervision and training of a student, this varies from store to store and at different times of the year. Please check with your local store to enquire if they can facilitate your work experience placement. Store locations
Assistant Marketing Manager - Full Time
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our team at our Head Office in Kingsgrove to work in an environment which thrives on creativity and ideas.
You will report through to the Marketing Manager and be responsible for:
- Campaign management to increase brand awareness, sales and traffic in-store, online and via the education division
- Social media & public relations strategy and management. Developing engaging content which encourages interaction and building our creative social media community
- Development and execution of sponsorship & events strategy, onsite event management and building relationships within the art, craft and design sectors. Driving experiential activation schedule which will deliver high standards of customer engagement
- Proactively provide suggestions and recommendations on how we can improve customer experience and marketing activities
- Responsible for briefing, liaising and delivery management of promotional activities from internal staff, stakeholders and external suppliers to meet deadlines and achieving objectives within budget
- Ensure all creative and communications are aligned within our brand guidelines and values
- Analysis and reporting on marketing activities to ensure success in achieving the company's strategic and commercial objectives and measure effectiveness for future application
- General marketing & project support
Required skills/ knowledge:
- Bachelor or Higher Degree in Marketing or related field
- Have a minimum of three to five years in a marketing role in the Retail industry
- Experience dealing with external agencies, graphic designers and printers
- Have a background in multi-channel marketing and campaign management
- Experience in end to end event planning, management and delivery
- Strong relationship building skills; with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the production and execution of social media and digital content
- You will have a passion for creativity, possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, extremely detail oriented, a natural multitasker with good time management skills, who shows initiative and is self-motivated with a flexible attitude. Able to work effectively in a small team or autonomously with minimal management required to meet deadlines in a fast faced environment.
This diverse role will suit an energetic, achievement orientated person that has the ability to work as part of a small team. A competitive salary and staff discounts will be offered to the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you then please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates eligible to work in Australia need apply for this role.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application.
Please note successful candidates will be contacted for an interview