COVID-19 Update to Victorian Customers
Due to the current COVID restrictions in Victoria, our Hawthorn and Prahran stores are operating a Contactless Ordering Service and are not open to walk-in customers. Our Melbourne CBD store remains closed.
How does Contactless Call & Collect Service work?
- Email or call with your order, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
• Hawthorn: email email@example.com or call 03 9818 8222
• Prahran: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9510 1418
- We will call you to arrange payment and pick-up/delivery details.
- Please present photo ID if picking up your order.
- If you aren't within a 5km radius of either store, or cannot leave your house, we can organise a local courier for you.
You can also find everything you need by shopping online 24/7 at www.eckersleys.com.au
Please be advised that our delivery partners Australia Post advised of delays within their network in Victoria due Phase 4 restrictions. Please click here to visit the Australia Post website for the most up to date information.
Our COVID Safe Plan
Our NSW, ACT, QLD and SA stores are open, click here to find your closest store
The health and safety of our customers and team is our priority during this challenging time with the spread of COVID-19. We know how important it is to stay creative, so we have taken health and safety measures in-store so you can continue to get all your creative supplies safely.
We continue to practice social distancing and monitor customer numbers in-store to maintain 1.5 metres distance. We ask our customers to also please keep a 1.5 metre distance from team members and other customers.
Please sanitise your hands before you come in-store.
If you are feeling unwell or have been in close contact with anyone who is unwell, we ask you to please shop online, where you can find everything you need.