COVID-19 Update to Queensland Customers
Due to the lockdown announced on Saturday July 31st, all of our Queensland stores will be closed from 4pm on Saturday July 31st and will resume normal trading hours on Monday 9th August.
COVID-19 Update to New South Wales Customers
With an extensive range of arts, crafts, stationery and educational supplies, our NSW stores are trading in the following formats.
The following stores are open (these stores have a wider range of stationery and educational supplies):
- Brookvale (Monday to Sunday 10am - 4pm)
- Caringbah (Monday to Sunday 10am - 4pm)
- Erina (Monday to Saturday 10am - 4pm, Sunday 10am - 3pm)
- Newcastle (Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm, Saturday 9am - 3pm, Sunday 11am - 3pm)
- Wagga Wagga (Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday 10am - 2pm)
- Oxford St (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am - 4pm)
Contactless Ordering Service
The following stores are operating a Contactless Ordering Service and are not open to walk-in customers
- Chatswood (Monday to Sunday 10am - 4pm)
- Macarthur (Monday to Sunday 10am - 4pm)
- Rouse Hill (Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am - 4pm)
- St Leonards (Monday to Sunday 10am - 4pm)
- Sydney CBD (York St) (Monday to Sunday 10am - 4pm)
How does Contactless Call & Collect Service work?
- Email or call the store with your order.
- We will call you to arrange payment and pick-up details.
- Please present photo ID if picking up your order.
The following stores are closed during this lockdown until further notice:
Thank you for your continued support during these challenging times.
COVID-19 Update to Victorian Customers
Our Victorian stores have resumed normal trading and are open to walk-in customers.
COVID-19 Update to South Australian Customers
Our Adelaide store has resumed normal trading and are open to walk-in customers.
You can also find everything you need by shopping online 24/7 at www.eckersleys.com.au
Please be advised that our delivery partners Australia Post report delays within their network due to increase in demand, reduced air freight capacity and health and safety requirements. Please click here to visit the Australia Post website for the most up to date information.
Our COVID Safe Plan
We are proudly certified a COVID Safe business and continue to work to keep our creative staff and customers safe with our COVID safe plan implemented in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We continue to practice social distancing and monitor customer numbers in-store to maintain 1.5 metres distance. We ask our customers to also please keep a 1.5 metre distance from team members and other customers.
Please sanitise your hands before you come in-store.
If you are feeling unwell or have been in close contact with anyone who is unwell, we ask you to please shop online, where you can find everything you need.