Creative Rewards Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Creative Rewards Loyalty Program. The current features and benefits of the Creative Rewards Loyalty Program can be found on our website at www.eckersleys.com.au/creativerewards
The Terms & Conditions of the Creative Rewards Loyalty Program are outlined below. Should you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Creative Rewards Loyalty Program is available to individuals only.
- If you wish to become a member of our Loyalty Program, you can complete our membership process online or in person at any of our stores. You will be bound by these terms and conditions when you sign up to join our Creative Rewards Loyalty Program.
- All members will be assigned a membership card which will be used by Eckersley’s Art & Craft for identification purposes.
- Once you have a Creative Rewards card you can start earning points.
- $1 = 1 point. 500 Points = $25 Reward
- In order to earn points you must present your membership card each time you purchase products in-store or add your card number at shopping cart stage when you purchase products online.
- In order to redeem rewards you must Register Your Rewards Card. If your card is not registered your Points will not convert into Rewards.
- By signing up as a member of the Creative Rewards Loyalty Program you agree and acknowledge that you may receive promotional material such as special offers.
- Membership is only available to customers who have an Australian or New Zealand postal address.
Creative Rewards Points
- Points will expire if there are no transactions on the Loyalty card within a 12month period.
- Creative Rewards cards are issued to the person whose name appears on the application form and are not transferable to any other person(s).
- To earn points in-store you must present your card to the staff member before the payment stage of transaction.
- Points cannot be awarded after the sale is completed.
- To earn points online you must add your card number at the Shopping cart stage of your online transaction. If you do not add your Creative Rewards card number at this stage you will not earn points on the transaction.
- You cannot earn points when purchasing Education kits.
- You cannot earn points when purchasing a Gift Card in-store or online.
- You will not earn points on the freight costs.
- When you have earned 500 points they will be converted into a $25 reward on your card (provided you have registered your card).
- Rewards (converted points) will expire 12 months from the date of conversion.
- You can use your reward to purchase products in-store or online.
- Rewards can only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Reward Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Reward Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method..
- Rewards cannot be exchanged for another tender, cash or discount.
- Rewards can be used to purchase Eckersley’s Gift Cards.
- Rewards cannot be used to pay for freight.
If goods purchased on your Creative Rewards card are returned, the points earned for that purchase will be deducted from your card. If goods paid for with Rewards are returned; the Rewards will be refunded back onto your card
Lost & Stolen Cards
If your Rewards Card has been lost or stolen, please notify us immediately to enable us to issue you with a replacement card at: email@example.com
- Members must have made a purchase within the last 12months to be entitled to a Birthday Gift.
- Members must subscribe YES to email to be entitled to the Birthday Gift.
- Members are eligible for 1 Birthday Gift in a 12month period and will be notified of their reward via email.
- The Birthday Gift will be loaded onto the member’s card on the advised birthday and will expire 30 days later, the gift must be used before this date or it will be forfeited.
- Birthday Gifts may only be redeemed once, are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash, and cannot be redeemed on postage or alterations.
- New members have to register the day prior to their Birthday to be eligible to receive the Birthday Gift.
- The Birthday Gift Program launched on the 20.09.16. Birthday Gifts were not given prior to this date.
The Eckersley’s Student card cannot be used in conjunction with the Creative Rewards card.
The Eckersley’s Teachers card cannot be used in conjunction with the Creative Rewards.
Account customers cannot use the Creative Rewards card when purchasing goods on account.
Art Society discount cannot be used in conjunction with the Creative Rewards card.
Amendment to Terms & Conditions
Eckersley’s reserves the right at all times to make any changes to its Creative Reward Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions which include but are not limited to:-
- Changes to rules governing membership of the Loyalty Program;
- Changes to rules governing the issue and use of Rewards
- Changes to the amount of points and Rewards or any other benefit offered.
Eckersley’s reserves the right to terminate the Creative Rewards Loyalty Program at any time by giving you at least 30 days prior written notice.
Eckersley’s may give you notice:-
- In writing;
- Through a newsletter
This privacy notice contains important information regarding the collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal information.
The information we collect includes:
Transactional information when you purchase goods from Eckersley’s Art & Craft whether online or in -store,information you may provide to us from time to time through our website, www.eckersleys.com.auInformation you may provide to us through contact with our customer service centre.
Use, Storage & Disclosure
To administer our Creative Rewards loyalty program, Eckersley’s may use and store personal information that you provide to us for marketing, sales, and/or promotions to keep you informed of special promotions, events, product launches and any other special offers.
We will only send personal information about you to other organisations when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send your information to companies that are contracted to Eckersley’s (e.g. mailing houses, IT service providers, web developers, marketing agencies).
- We are required or authorised by law to disclose the information.
Eckersley’s will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, misuse and modification.
If any personal information you provided to us has changed, please let us know so that we can update your personal information.
Eckersley’s is not responsible to you for any loss or damage due to any false or incorrect personal information provided to us.
You agree that your access to and use of this site and the Creative Rewards Loyalty Program is subject to these terms and conditions and is at your own risk. This site and its content is provided to you on an “as is” basis, this site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Eckersley’s does not accept any liability for any loss or damages incurred or suffered by you or any other person as a result of your use of this site or the Creative Rewards Loyalty Program.