Have you ever wanted to put your own stamp on fashion? In this project, Get Arty artist Jacqui shows us how to create your very own t-shirt print.
Click here for a PDF of this project.
What you will need
- Wood blocks or scraps
- Artline 200
- Jasart Hot Glue Gun
- Celco Scissors
- Craft Foam
- Plastic Plate
- Fabric Paint
How to do it
- Get your stencil and trace the shape onto the craft foam and then cut it out with scissors.
- Glue the foam shape to the centre of the wooden block and leave to dry overnight.
- Once your stencil has dried. Choose a fabric paint colour and squeeze it out on the plastic plate. then lightly press the stamp into the paint. Tip: Make sure you have a nice even spread of paint over your stamp.
- On your t-shirt, lightly stamp your stencil and let it dry for a couple of hours.
- Wear your new stamp t-shirt to the beach!