What you will need
- FIMO Soft Modelling Compound - colours of your choice
- Mungyo Modelling Tools
- Silver Eye Pin
How to do it
- Knead Fimo in the hands first to make it warm and malleable.
- Using the various shaped tools, shape the FIMO into a cupcake base then add the toppings and paper cup details. No joining methods required, just press on details.
- Wash hands in between colours to avoid colour transfer.
- Stick a flat based pin through the centre and bake in the oven on 110⁰ for 25-30 minutes (times may vary depending on oven and size of Fimo object).
- When it has cooled down, cut the pin to size and create an eye hole with round nose pliers.