Personalise your scrapbook album using Posca markers and a stencil template together with a bit of imagination!
Click here for a PDF of this project.
What you will need
- Jasart Made 4U Scrapbook Album
- Kaisercraft Template
- Posca Markers
- Faber Castell Pitt Pen (black)
How to do it
- Lay your Scrapbook album on a flat surface.
- Next take a Kaisercraft stencil template and lay it onto the top of the scrapbook album, use your hand to secure the template then use a pencil to draw out the design.
- Remove the template. Colour in the areas using Posca markers of your choice based on your design.
- For added finish you can outline the design in permanent pen (fine nib) such as the Faber Castell Pitt pen.
IDEA: For a different effect why not create a polka dot design then draw over the template using a fine nib pen. Alternatively, after colouring in your design take a fine nib permanent pen to doodle a design on top. Just let your imagination and creativity flow!