Click here for a Printable version of this craft project.
What you will need
All items used can be found in the EDUcraft Lil’ Treasure Chest
- Elmer’s Glue All
- Scissors (with parental supervision)
How to do it
- Select a pipe cleaner from the treasure chest.
- Make a coil around your finger by winding the pipe cleaner. Keep the coils nice and tight. Remove from the finger.
- Glue a large pom-pom to the top of the coil to create the head. Allow to dry.
- Use any of the craft components within the tub to create either a chicken, bunny or create your very own Easter character.
To create the Bunny:
- We have added pipe-cleaner ears (twisted and glued to the back of the pom-pom).
- Fashion whiskers out of twist ties.
- Adhere joggle eyes, small pom-pom’s for the nose and a small cut out of paper for the teeth.
To create the Chicken:
- We have added pipe-cleaner wings (twisted and entwined within the other pipe cleaner).
- Adhere joggle eyes, and paper for the beak using glue.
Note: These finger puppets can also double as great pencils toppers.