Create your own family of Fimo bunnies, use them to decorate your Easter table, on your Easter bonnet hat or in your Easter Egg hunt!
Click here to download a PDF of this project.
What you will need
- Fimo Soft Modelling Clay 56gsm White and Pink
- Fimo Varnish
- Modelling Tools
How to do it
- Roll out four balls from the white Fimo blocks approximately the size of an egg, marble, grape and a pea until smooth and softened. Shape the balls so the bottom of the ball is slightly wider and the top of the ball is narrower This will form the body of the bunnies.
- Roll out ½cm thick sausage, cut into two equal lengths, flatten and create points at the end to form the ears. Attach to the top of shaped ball.
- Roll out 2mm sausage from the pink Fimo, flatten and shape the pink Fimo until at the desired shape to place on top of each ear and attach. Form a tiny ball from the pink Fimo and shape into a triangle. Attach onto the front of the ball. This will be the bunnys nose.
- Roll a small ball from the white Fimo and attach to the back of the ball to create a tail.
- Using a modelling tool or cocktail stick, pierce two holes in the front of the ball to create two eyes.
- Repeat the process for all sizes of bunnies.
- Place bunnies in oven at 110-130 degrees centigrade for 30 mins.
- Once cooled completely apply two coats of varnish.