What you will need
- EDUcraft Metallic Board in Silver
- Celco All-purpose Scissors
- 3M Scotch Magic Tape
- Artline Black Marker
How to do it
Follow the easy step-by-step instructions below to create your very own Crazy Halloween Lantern.
- Take your piece of Metallic Cardboard and on the back mark out a border 4cm in from each side of the card.
- Using a ruler, join together to create a border. This will be where the slits will be made.
- On the front side (shiny side), use your black marker to draw a big scary lantern face in the centre of the board. Keep in mind that the face needs to stay within the border you drew on the back.
- Fold the board in half long ways. Using scissors, carefully cut slits into the board roughly 2cm apart. Only cut within the marked border area.
- Unfold then roll the paper into a tube and tape where the sides meet.
- Tape a handle on top.
Helpful Hint: Using the Metallic board gives the lantern an eerie effect when the sun or light hits it. Create many lanterns each with their own unique face.