Halloween is the time of year when ghosts and ghouls come out to play. This witch design is friendly and fun.
What you will need
- Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, 18ml Pot in Turquoise, Lilac and Black
- Snazaroo Glitter Dust, 12ml in Silver
- Snazaroo Hi-density Sponge
- Snazaroo Multi-Purpose Brush
- Witches Hat, Cape and Broom
How to do it
- Using a damp sponge, apply a layer of Turquoise paint all over the face as a base.
- With a brush, paint Lilac over the entire eyelid and eyebrow finishing in a point at the temple. Apply the same colour in a line under the eye, sweeping down to a point at the top of the cheekbone.
- Paint the lips in the same colour.
- Using Black paint, create thick, bushy eyebrows by painting thick lines along the upper edge of the Purple shape around the eyes.
- Add Black strokes at the outside corner of the eyes. Get creative by adding a moon, stars, a beauty spot, and even a cat, to complete the effect.
- Finally, add some highlights to the Black areas using Silver Glitter Gel.
- Finish your look with a witches hat, cape and broom.
For more easy face-painting designs, step-by-step Snazaroo DVD’s are available for purchase.