Card making has become a breeze with the elements from Kasiercraft English Rose collection.
What you will need
- Kaisercraft White Cards
- English Rose 6" Paper Pad
- Pearl Brads
- Die Cut Elements
- Pearl Flourishes
- English Rose Coloured Rub-ons
How to do it
- Cut a corner design piece of paper from the English Rose 6" paper pad, adhere to card.
- Carefully cut rose elements out of Florence. Adhere with foam dots.
- Use Decorative Pearl Flourish and stick to the corners.
- To make the 3D paper rose, cut a variety of 4 sizes of circles. Place a Pearl Brad through the middle of you cut circles. Ink the edges with 'Rose'. Adhere with foam dots.
- Use a quote for the die cut elements and mount with foam dots.
- Use a small rub-on (love) in the bottom right hand corner to finish.
Personalise this card by selecting you own design from a huge range of paper and accessories at Eckersley's Art & Craft.