Add a personal touch with this simple yet stylish card for your loved one.
Click here to download a PDF of this project.
What you will need
- Kaisercraft Card & Envelope Pack
- Kaisercraft Woodcraft Flourishes
- Kaisercraft Paper Pad
- Glue Stick
- All Purpose Glue
How to do it
- Measure and mark a rectangle (9cm height x 7cm length) out of a sheet from your Kaisercraft decorative paper pad.
- Draw an arrow (1.5cm height x 7cm length) on two different coloured sheets from your Kaisercraft paper pad. Tip: Use a ruler to ensure lines are straight and even.
- Cut out each of the rectangle and arrow shapes.
- Glue the rectangle (positioned top centre) and one of the arrows (positioned bottom centre – below the rectangle) on your card.
- Glue the remaining arrow on the envelope – pointing in the opposite direction to your card arrow and positioned bottom centre.
- Using the “Love You” Kaisercraft woodcraft flourish, cut out the LOVE section to fit within your rectangle. Using Elmer’s All Purpose Glue, attach on top of the rectangle on your card.
- Cut the heart shape out of the remaining “Love You” Flourish and using Elmer’s All Purpose Glue to stick on the top right hand corner of your envelope.
IDEA: experiment with a combination of different paper patterns and flourish designs to create an a design that’s individual to you and your loved one.