Create a unique and personalised bag to hold the gift for your loved one this Valentine’s Day!
Click here to download the PDF of this project.
What you will need
- Kaisercraft Key to My Heart Paper Pad
- Kaisercraft Key to My Heart Collectables
- Kaisercraft Pearl Strips
- Vandoros Small Metro Bag Red
- Vandoros Bakers Twine (fuchsia/white striped)
- White paper
- Elmer’s School Glue
How to do it
- From the Kaisercraft ‘Key to My Heart’ Paper Pad, take a sheet of the red scripted paper and cut a strip 16cm x 5.5cm. Glue to the bottom half of the bag tucking the excess paper in the side folds of the bag to secure and give a neat look (use glue or double sided tape to do this).
- Adhere the pearl strips horizontally along the top and bottom of the striped paper leaving a 1cm gap.
- Draw out 1x large heart approximately 4cm tall onto the white paper.
- Cover the entire surface of the heart in Elmer’s School Glue.
- Cut approximately a 1.5 metre length of Bakers Twine (we used fuchsia/white option). Starting from the bottom of the heart, wrap the twine around the edge of the heart, continue working inwards following the shape of the heart, ensuring the twine is wrapped tightly to each loop and no paper is visible. Neatly trim off any excess twine. Once the glue on the heart is dry, carefully cut out the twine heart.
- Glue and place the heart directly above the script paper as shown.
- Take the decorative die cut label printed with LOVE from the Key to My Heart Collectables pack, glue and place centrally onto the red script paper.