Get rolling with marbles! In this project Get Arty artist, Sandra, shows us how to create your very own abstract artwork using marbles.
Click here for a PDF of this project.
What you will need
- Sticky putty
- Cardboard box lid
- Reeves paint in various colours
- Liquitex Fluid Medium
How to do it
- Stick your sheet of paper onto your carboard lid with sticky putty. This will stop your marbles from rolling off!
- Place marbles into paints of various colours
- Tip: Dilute paint with water or fluid mediums for acrylic colours
- Place a marble onto the paper and get rolling, one colour at a time!
- Repeat with other colours.
- Let it dry and then frame!