Create a stunning card for your loved one suitable for any special occasion.
Click here to download a PDF version of this project.
What you will need
- Kaisercraft Honey Chai Paper Pad
- Kaisercraft Collectables
- Kaisercraft Card & Envelope packs
- Green/White Twine
- Elmer’s Glue Stick
How to do it
- Take the Kaisercraft Honey Chai Paper pad and cut three contrasting patterned papers into 4cm strips.
- Glue onto the front of the card with equal spacing in between.
- Take the butterfly cut outs from the Kaisercraft Honey Chai Collectables pack and glue in place over the patterned paper along the centre strip of the card, in equal distances.
- Cut out two 4cm squares from the previous selected patterned papers and glue into the middle of the two outer patterned paper strips on the card.
- Cut a circle the size of a 20 cent coin from the three previously selected patterned papers and halve to form a semi circle.
- Place contrasting semi circle patterns together, forming a full circle) and glue onto the 4cm square on each side strip.
- Cut out two 15cm lengths