What you will need
- Kaisercraft 10” MDF Frame
- Reeves Fine Artist Quality Acrylic – available in 75ml, 200ml, Mars Black
- Clear Embossing Powder
- 1 x Sheet of Kaisercraft Paper 12 x 12”, Tigerlilly, Pomegranate (reverse side)
- 1 x Sheet of Kaisercraft Specialty Paper 12 x 12”, Tigerlilly, Freesia
- Kaisercraft Flourish Clear Stamp, Tigerlilly CS817
- Elmers Craft Bond Extra Strength Glue Stick, 40gm
How to do it
- Paint the Kaisercraft 10” MDF Frame with Reeves Acrylic Black and allow to dry.
- Stamp the flourish clear stamp onto the frame in several places and emboss.
- Cover the inside piece with Kaisercraft 12x12” Paper Sheet (Pomegranate reverse) and adhere to frame using the Elmers Glue Stick.
- Cut out a selection of butterflies from the Kaisercraft 12x12” Specialty Paper Sheet (Freesia) and attach to the frame.
- Randomly use two of the same butterfly to layer and create more dimension.