Everyone loves a handmade Christmas card and these reindeer greeting cards are simple and quick to make. There are no excuses for not making one for all your family and friends!
Click here to download the PDF instructions for this project.
How to do it
- Take a piece of decorative paper or wrapping paper and draw freehand with a pencil an image of a reindeer head. (Alternatively, you can get a free downloadable image online and use this as a template). Use a pair of scissors and carefully cut out the image outline to create a silhouette.
- On the reverse of the silhouette put an even coating of glue using spray adhesive. Position it with glue side down onto the front of the card.
- Alternatively, you can cut out a piece of decorative paper the same size as the card.
- Trace the reindeer silhouette onto a piece of plain coloured paper, cut this out and glue onto the centre of the decorative paper.
- Once the glue has dried, place the decorative paper together with the reindeer silhouette onto the card.
- You are now ready to write your message inside!
IDEA: You can create any design following the same technique, all you need is a silhouette of the image.