Think outside the square and create these funky round canvas panels. They can be displayed on the wall or used as table placemats. Use contrasting patterns and colours or repeat the same design on different size round panels – the choice is yours!
To download this project as a PDF, click here.
How to do it
- Take a selection of round Canvas panels in different sizes and Tombow marker pens in various colours.
- Use a ruler and pencil and draw out geometric patterns on the panels. Once you are happy with the design, you can start to colour the patterns with your Tombow markers. Leave to dry.
- When the panels are completely dry, spray a couple of coats of Crystal Clear Spray to seal and waterproof your design.
- Repeat the steps above on your next canvas panel until you have reached your desired number of decorated panels.
- They are now ready to be used and enjoyed!