Click here for a Printable version of this craft project.
What you will need
- EDUcraft Pom Poms, Large and Small
- EDUcraft A4 Foam Sheets in a variety of colours
- EDUcraft Joggle Eyes
- Scissors (with parental supervision)
How to do it
- Select one large pom-pom in your choice of colour. This will be used at the bunny’s body. Set aside.
- Select a foam sheet which is similar to the colour of the pom-pom you chose. Use the ear template (attached) to trace bunny ears onto the foam sheet. Use scissors to cut them out.
- Carefully glue them to the top of the pom-pom. Allow to dry.
- Use the heart shape template (attached) to trace your bunny’s feet onto the same foam sheet. Use scissors to cut them out.
- Place the heart on the table or flat surface. Carefully glue the pom-pom body on top, creating feet for your bunny. Allow to dry. Your bunny will now stand on its own.
- Choose a small pom-pom in either a matching colour to the large one or white. Glue to the centre front of the bunny. Allow to dry.
- Use glue to adhere 2 x Joggle Eyes to the body, above the nose.
- Using the remaining foam, carefully cut out 6 thin strips and an extra small piece for the teeth (cut a small little slit into the bottom). Glue whiskers and teeth into place and allow to dry.
Note: Make a whole family of bunny’s for cute decorations or gifts during your Easter celebrations.