Click here for a PDF version of this project.
What you will need
- Mod Podge Satin
- 4 different complimentary colours of the
- Jo Sonja’s Background Colours
- Acrylic Paint in
- Three medium rocks
- Assorted pieces of lace
- Medium flat brush
- Desired scrapbook papers
How to do it
- Clean rocks with soap and water and let dry completely.
- Basecoat each rock in a different colour, let dry. Apply second coat and let dry.
- While rocks are drying, cut desired design elements from scrapbook paper. For these projects, we used a flower design, several small banners, and a heart.
- Wrap lace around rocks and cut to desired length.
- Paint bottom section of floral rock with the 4th colour. This is the area that will be under the lace. Let dry.
- Following basic instructions on Mod Podge, apply papers to rocks and let dry.
- Brush a thin coat of Mod Podge onto rocks and apply lace, press lace down to attach to rocks, and apply a thin coat of Mod Podge over lace.
- Let dry completely.