Enhance your scary Snazaroo Halloween face with these easy to make Devil Horns.
Click here to download this project as a PDF.
What you will need
- EDUcraft A4 Foam Sheets
- Made For You 15gm Glitter – RED & SILVER
- Made For You Printed 10W Glue Gun
- Jasart Paint Brush
- Elmer's School Glue
- Scissors (use under supervision)
- Headband (purchased from a local discount store)
How to do it
- Lay the headband down onto the red A4 Foam Sheet.
- Using this as a guide, draw two curved devil horns to fit the curve of the headband. Carefully cut both of these out. TIP: To make the horns symmetrical, draw and cut out one, reverse it and use as a template to trace around and create the other.
- Paint the entire headband with Elmer’s School Glue using a paint brush.
- Use the sprinkle feature from the glitter shaker and sprinkle onto the band (whatever your colour preference).
- Paint the horns with Elmer’s School Glue using a paint brush. Ensure the horns are completely covered in glue. Use the sprinkle feature from the red glitter shaker and sprinkle the devil horns entirely.
- When horns are completely dry, glue horns onto the back of the headband using the glue gun.
- Allow the entire headband to dry overnight.