Create a fun collection of Easter characters to decorate your garden during your Easter egg hunt!
Click here to download a PDF of this project.
What you will need
- Educraft Wooden Dowels
- Educraft A4 Foam Sheets
- Educraft Black & White Joggle eyes
- Educraft Feathers
- Glue Gun
- Reeves Paint
- Paint Brush
- Marker Pen
How to do it
- Paint 3 wooden dowels and set aside to dry. 1 White (Bunny) , 1 Yellow (Chicken) and 1 Green (Flower).
- Cut a large oval shape from the white foam sheet and the same shape from the yellow foam sheet.
- Glue 2 joggle eyes onto the centre of each oval shape and then cut out small triangles for the bunny nose and the chicken’s mouth. Glue into place.
- Use a marker to draw facial accents onto the foam.
- Feathers and further foam will create bunny ears and chicken feathers. Glue these and the wooden dowel onto the back of the face to create your Easter puppet.
- Select colours for your flower and use the remaining foam sheets to cut out petals and leaves. Glue into place on the wooden dowel painted green.
- Repeat the process until you have as many Bunnies, Chickens and Flowers that you require.
- Place around your garden before commencing your Easter Egg hunt!