Want a pillow that won’t put you to sleep? In this project Get Arty artist, Jye, shows us how to create your very felt patterned cushion cover!
Click here for a PDF of this project.
What you will need
- EDUcraft Felt Sheets
- Jasart hot glue gun
- Celco Scissors
- Fabric Pen
- Square pillow case
- Jar lid
How to do it
- Find a jar lid in your house which you think is a good size for your circles.
- Grab your felt and start tracing around the lid with your fabric pen.
- Cut out your circles which you have just traced. We have used four colours and made 20 circles of each.
- Arrange your circles in what order you would like them. You might put them in a colourful pattern or you might have dark to light colours.
- Pre-heat your hot glue gun. Once its heated up place a small amount of glue onto the circle, then place the circle onto the pillow case. Repeat this step until the pillow is full.
- Insert the stuffing or pillow into the pillow case then any circles which might look like they are peeling off re-glue in place.