Duration: 30 mins
Get festive with these wooden nutcracker figures. Keep it simple or add more detail.Get festive with these wooden nutcracker figures. Keep it simple or add more detail.
What you will need
- Wooden Nutcracker
- Hot Glue Gun
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brushes
How to do it
- Using the paint provided or your own, paint the nutcracker & small wooden accessories with craft paint. Feel free to paint more detail onto them.
- Apply the glossy acrylic lacquer to parts of the nutcracker with a brush where you want the glitter to stick.
- Sprinkle glitter onto the wet lacquer.
- Once dry, apply another coat of acrylic lacquer onto the glitter in order to fix it.
- Using a glue gun, attach the small wooden accessories to the wooden nutcracker.
- Set aside and allow to dry.