Duration: 30 mins
Create your own knitted look tea light candle holder with STAEDTLER FIMO Soft Modelling Clays.
What you will need
- 2 colours of STAEDTLER FIMO Soft Modelling Clays 57g (we've used white and dolphin grey)
- STAEDTLER FIMO Blades
- Round Tea Light Holder
How to do it
- Roll four cords 5mm thick from each of 2 blocks of FIMO soft.
- Twist 2 of the same colour cords together in a clockwise direction.
- For each clockwise cord you make, create a cord in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Pick a clockwise cord and an anti-clockwise cord of the same colour and press them together to create the knitted look.
- Press the knitted strips around the tea light with white at the top and grey at the bottom. cut off leftovers.
- Harden the tea light for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 110° C / 230° F on upper and lower heat.