Duration: 30 mins
Add a touch of summer to your next party with these STAEDTLER FIMO Soft Modelling Clay pineapple name signs.
What you will need
- 2 colours of STAEDTLER FIMO Soft Modelling Clays 57g (we've used lemon and emerald)
- STAEDTLER FIMO Acrylic Roller
- Vegetable cutter with grid or knife
- Craft Wire (15cm)
- Jewellery pliers
How to do it
- Shape half the yellow FIMO block into a ball, then roll it into a cylindrical shape ensuring it has a flat bottom to stand up.
- Roll the pineapple diagonally across the vegetable cutter or use a knife to score in the pattern.
- Cut 15cm of wire and twist the end of it with the jewellery pliers twice.
- Push the wire into the top of the pineapple.
- Roll the green FIMO with your acrylic roller and cut 3 triangles. Place the triangles around the wire on the pineapple and blend them slightly.
- Harden the pineapple in the oven at 110 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.