Click here to download the PDF instructions for this project
How to do it
- Take a piece of decorative paper or wrapping paper and trace around the template provided on page two of this project sheet. Then cut it out carefully with a pair of scissors.
- Fold all the printed lines on the inside to create the 3-dimensional shape.
- Pierce a hole in the top centre of each cut out geometric shape with a needle. Thread a pipe cleaner through the shapes and fold over both ends to create a little loop with the pipe cleaner to stop the paper coming off.
- Place double-sided adhesive tape on the flaps and assemble the decoration.
- Repeat the process so you have a number of geometric paper decorations.
- You are now ready to hang and enjoy. TIP: The heavier the paper the more sturdy the decoration will be. You can consider gluing a thinner decorative paper onto card to make your decoration more robust.