Create a unique and personalised bag to hold the gift for your loved one this Valentine’s Day!
Click here to download the PDF of this project.
What you will need
- Kaisercraft Key to My Heart Paper Pad
- Kaisercraft Key to My Heart Collectables
- Kaisercraft Pearl Strips
- Vandoros Medium Metro Bag Red
- Vandoros Bakers Twine (fuchsia/white striped)
- White paper
- Elmer’s School Glue
How to do it
- From the Kaisercraft ‘Key to My Heart’ Paper Pad, take a sheet of the red scripted paper and secure to the centre of the bag with glue.
- Adhere the pearl strips along the top and bottom of the striped paper leaving a 1cm gap.
- Take the decorative die cut label printed with LOVE from the Key to My Heart Collectables pack, glue and place onto the red script paper (centred and placed about 1.5cm from the bottom edge).
- Draw out 1x large heart approximately 8.5cm tall onto the white paper.
- Cover the entire surface of the heart in Elmer’s School Glue.
- Cut approximately a 3.5 metre length of Bakers Twine (we used fuchsia/white option). Starting from the bottom of the heart, wrap the twine around the edge of the heart, continue working inwards following the shape of the heart, ensuring the twine is wrapped tightly to each loop and no paper is visible. Neatly trim off any excess twine. Once the glue on the heart is dry, carefully cut out the twine heart.
- Glue and place the heart directly above the LOVE label as shown.
- Take the die cut blue heart from the Kaisercraft Key to My Heart Collectables pack and glue directly underneath the LOVE label.
- Take the ‘Love is a Dream to Share’ tag from the Kaisercraft Key to My Heart, cut and thread a 10cm piece of twine through the tag and knot onto the handle of the bag.