Time needed: 10 minutes
What you will need
- Decorative Paper
- Decorative Embellishments
How to do it
- Cut the square template (below). We recommend a double sided patterned paper with contrasting patterns on either side.
- From each of the 4 corners, measure and mark a straight line 2/3 of the way. Cut in as marked - do not cut all the way through.
- Make a small hole in the centre of your square.
- Bend one corner to the centre point. Skip the next corner, and bend the next one. Continue until four points meet at the centre.
- Fasten through centre with decorative pin or brad. Easy!