What you will need
- 3 x Kaisercraft 6.5” MDF Frame
- Reeves Fine Artist Quality Acrylic – available in 75ml, 200ml, Mars Black & Titanium White
- 1 x Sheet of Kaisercraft Paper 12 x 12”, Tigerlilly, Coral (reverse side)
- Kaisercraft Collectables, Assorted pack, Tigerlilly
- X-press It Double-sided Foam Tape, 2mm x 12mm x 4m
- Micador Crystal Clear Spray
How to do it
- Paint the 3 frames, their edges and the reverse of their backing pieces using black Reeves Acrylic and set aside to dry.
- If you would like a sheen on the frames, once dry, give them a coat of Micador Crystal Clear Spray.
- Adhere a piece of Kaisercraft 12x12” Paper Coral (reverse) to the backing piece of each frame.
- Using white paint lightly swipe a brush over the script in random places to give a slight white washed appearance.
- Thread some ribbon or twine through the holes on the backing pieces to allow for hanging of these if desired.
- On the centre of each piece adhere a butterfly and a word from the Kaisercraft Tigerlilly
Collectables pack. Use foam tape behind these to add dimension.
- Slightly upturn the wings of the butterfly to complete this simple but effective project.