Duration: 30 mins
Add some funk to your plants by personalising your own pot plant using Reeves Acrylic Paints.
What you will need
- Reeves Acrylic Paints (Lilar, Pale Yellow, Pale Olive, Napels Yellow & Viridian Green)
- Pot Plant
- Acrylic Brushes
- Paint Palette
- Glass of water
How to do it
- Get your paints ready in your paint palette.
- Paint the base coat lilac. You may need 2 coats (allow to dry between coats).
- Paint a semi-circle in pale yellow on the bottom edge.
- Fill it in.
- Paint 5 petals around the semi-circle in naples yellow.
- Again, this might need 2 coats.
- Paint a thick outline on the semi-circle in pale olive.
- Add some outlines in viridian green.
- And yo're done!