Duration: 30 mins
Create your own beautiful watercolour bunting for your next party!
What you will need
- Watercolour Paints – pick your favourite colours
- A6 Watercolour Paper
- Watercolour Brush
- Paint palette
- Hole punch
- Glass of water
- Cutting mat
- Craft knife
How to do it
- Mix your chosen colours with lots of water or create a water wash on your paper. Start painting!
- Complete as many as you like.
- Once dry, draw a triange at the bottom of each and carefully cut out either using scrissors or a cutting knife and mat.
- Punch a hole in each top corner
- Thread the string threw.
- Cut string to your recommended length.