Duration: 30 mins
Learn how to recreate a stunning Watercolour Galaxy artwork using Reeves Watercolour Paints.
What you will need
- Reeves Watercolour Paints
- White Gouache Paint
- Watercolour Paper
- Watercolour Brushes
- Masking Tape
- Paint Palette
- Glass of water
How to do it
- Create a boarder using tape at the edges of your watercolour paper.
- Start with a water wash over the exposed paper.
- Mix some blue and green water colout paint together.
- Dab it around the paper leaving the centre and bottom parts of the paper white.
- Add some purple dabs. Then using a dry brush, lift some of the colour off the paper creating movement.
- Add some dark blue around the top edges and then add a bit more blue and green. Lift some more paint using the dry brush. Let it dry.
- Mix some white gouache with water and paint on some stars.
- Load one brush up with a bit of white gouache and use another brush to flick some white specks onto the page. Let it dry.
- Use some black paint and a thin brush to paint some trees along the bottom of the page.