Create your personally designed Shadow Box for Christmas!
To download a printable PDF version of this project, click here.
What you will need
- Bella Vivo Artists Board Deep Edge
- Glue Gun
- Xyron machine
- Liquitex Acrylic Spray Paint
- Reeves Acrylic Paint
- Jasart Brushes
- Educraft Glitter foam A4 sheets
- Educraft Metallic Board A4 sheets
- Eduraft Ribbon
- Bells, wrapped chocolates or lollies of your choice
- Christmas paper
How to do it
- Turn your Bella Vivo Artist Board over to its hollow side. Paint the exposed wood on the inside to match your colour theme using either Liquitex Spray Paint or Reeves Acrylic Paint.
- Cut to size sheets of Educraft Glitter Foam or Christmas paper to fit into the back. Then glue the foam or paper into the inside of your shadow box using a glue gun.
- Cut out a Christmas phrase from the Educraft Metallic card or use a pre made embellishment,
- Using your Xyron machine, apply adhesive to your Christmas phrase and place inside the top of your shadow box.
- Using the glue gun apply adhesive to the bells, chocolates or lollies and arrange around the base of shadow box. (NB. Apply glue to the wrapper tails to avoid melting the lollies or damaging the chocolate)
- Make a large bow with Educraft Ribbon in numerous colours and glue to the top of your shadow box frame.
- Run strips of ribbon through the Xyron machine and stick the ribbon to the edges of you shadow box frame.