Time needed: 20 - 30 minutes
What you will need
- Cristina Re Designer Card - Shimmering Pearl
- Cristina Re Designer Paper - Sterling Silver, Filigree Silver
- Cristina Re Luxury Linen Paper - Plain
- Cristina Re Luxury Lustre Paper - Flourish Hearts Silver
- Square Envelope
- Cristina Re Paper Trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Scissors or Heart shaped punch
- Sewing machine
How to do it
- Take a sheet of Shimmering Pearl card and trim to 140mm x 280mm. Score and fold in half to make a card.
- Cut out paper hearts using a heart shaped punch or a pair of sharp scissors - use different sizes, shades and patterns for each heart. Lay smaller hearts over larger ones and attach along the centre with double sided tape. Arrange nine hearts (in the formation pictured) and adhere with double sided tape.
- Print or photocopy your greeting (e.g. 'Thank You') onto a sheet of Luxury Linen paper. Trim to make a small tag. Adhere to the front of the card (as pictured).
- Flatten the card and run the front side through a sewing machine to create lines of stitching. Practise a few times with a plain piece of card before starting. Lines don't need to be perfectly straight, variation will add to the card's charm. Team the finished card with a coordinating square envelope.