Decorate a Skateboard Deck with your own unique design and hang on the wall to create your own personalised piece of art!
To download a PDF of this project, click here.
How to do it
- Take your skateboard deck and draw out your design using a soft pencil.
- Using a selection of choice use the acrylic paint markers to colour in your design. You can use acrylic paint with a brush or roller for larger areas and the markers for more detail. Wait for the paint to dry between each colour to avoid smearing.
- Acrylic mediums can also be used to create texture or different finishes to your design.
- In the example shown, the outline of the design was finished using a fine marker.
- Once complete, the skateboard can be coated in either matt or gloss varnish depending the finish required.
- Leave to dry before hanging up to display.
Note: The skateboard deck is for decorative purposes only and not recommended to be used as a skateboard.
If you enjoyed this painted skateboard deck video, check out our whole range of Acrylic Painting as well as Pens & Markers, including, Acrylic Paint Markers, Acrylic Inks, Acrylic Paint Brushes, Acrylic Mediums & Varnishes. Or, browse through our related articles below for even more inspiration.