Time needed: 10 - 15 minutes
What you will need
- Cristina Re Designer Paper - Boudoir Blue, Shimmering Pearl
- Cristina Re Luxury Bows or Ribbon
- Double sided tape
- Scissors or cutting blade and mat
How to do it
- Download the tote bag template. Copy the pattern onto a sheet of Boudoir Blue patterned paper.
- Cut out the solid lines, and fold along the dotted lines.
- Assemble the tote bag by folding up all the sides and feeding the flap through the 'straps' at the top of the bag. Be sure to tuck in the side flaps to complete the bomboniere.
- Print or photocopy guest names onto a sheet of Shimmering Pearl paper. Trim to 20mm x 50mm. Affix the tag to the front of the tote bag using double sided tape.
- Decorate with a luxurious white ribbon bow for an attractive finish.
- Fill the tote bags with sugared almonds, jelly beans or mints for guests to enjoy.