Duration: 60 mins
Grow a beautiful watercolour rainbow flower garden using Watercolour Brush Pens.
What you will need
- STAEDTLER Double-Ended Watercolour Brush Pen Set
- STAEDTLER Mars Lumograph Aquarell Pencils
- Pigment Liner 0.1
- Watercolour Paper
- Cup of Water
How to do it
- Using the wide tip end of your STAEDTLER Watercolour Pen, draw 8 different coloured areas towards the bottom of your paper. They don't need to be evenly spaced.
- Blend the colours using a water & brush.
- Draw the background of your types of flower using a muted colour of whatever colour is below it.
- Use the thin tips of your watercolour pens and draw your flowers. Blend with water using your brush.
- Use your Pigment Liner 0.1, outline your flowers to make them pop.
- Use you Aquarell 4B pencil to create shadows and blend with water. Finally, sprinkle some colour over your flowers by 'picking up' some of the colour off your flowers and then lightly tap the brush over the paper. your garden is ready!