Experiment with water colour paint to create this beautiful Valentine’s card.
Click here to download a PDF of this project.
What you will need
- Water Colour Paint
- Pentel Aquash Brush
- Water Colour Paper
- Kaisercraft Card & Envelope Pack
- Kaisercraft Template
- Uni-Ball Gel Pen (White)
- Posca Marker (White)
- Water Colour Palette (optional)
How to do it
- First, load you Aquash brush by unscrewing the barrel and filling with clean water.
- Next, create the background pattern of your heart using water colour paint and the loaded Aquash brush on your sheet of paper. Create different effects and patterns by experimenting with varying ratios of paint and water, blending different colours, and applying paint on either wet or dry paper.
- Leave to dry.
- Using a pencil, trace out the heart and love shape with the Kaisercraft “Love Quarters” template.
- Write over the outline with a Uni-Ball gel pen. Finish with a Posca marker to create a thicker edge. You can also fill in and block out sections if you desire.
- Once dry, cut out your heart and glue to the front of your card.
- Your card is now ready!
Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen SetsFrom $17.25
Pentel Aquash BrushesFrom $6.95 $9.25
EC Plastic PalettesFrom $10.25
Kaisercraft TemplatesFrom $8.25
Kaisercraft Card & Envelope PacksFrom $4.10
Posca Markers Extra Broad (PC-17K)
Rating:100% of 100
Posca Markers Broad (PC-8K)
Posca Markers Medium (PC-5M)