Create personalised Christmas Wreath Place card with Copic Ciao Bonus Bright Set.
Click here for a PDF version of this project.
What you will need
- Copic Ciao Bright Set (Exclusive to Eckersley’s)
- X-Press It Blending Card
- White Ribbon
How to do it
- Download template image from www.x-pressit.com.au/files. Print onto X-Press It Blending Card and cut to size
- Colour using Copic Ciao Bright Set.
- Add Sparkle to the bow using the Spica Pen (included in the set).
- Use Copic Multiliner to write the name of each guest in the middle of the wreath. Punch out the marked holes using a hole punch.
- Colour the White ribbon with chisel end of your Copic Ciao markers. Allow ribbon to dry for approximately 5 minutes.
- Tie card and ribbon to your serviette. Your unique Christmas themed place cards are read.