Time to refill your Copic markers? All 358 marker colours have a matching bottle of ink. Each bottle will fill a dry marker up to 15 times, depending on the style of marker. Measuring guides are built onto the bottle ensuring easy and precise refilling. Each bottle of ink has a built in dropper tip for simple application. The airtight inner seal will prevent the ink from drying out for many years. The ink is non toxic and easy to clean up.
One bottle of Various ink will approximately refill a Ciao marker upto 15 times, Sketch upto 12 times, Copic Classic upto 9 times, or Wide markers upto 7 times .
Refilling all types of Copic markers - Drip Method
1. Match the colour number of your marker with the various ink colour number.
2. Uncap both ends of the marker, hold at a 45 degree angle and drip ink into the broad nib one drop at a time, checking fullness every few drops.
3. Dab any excess ink with tissue and clean any spills with rubbing alcohol.
This clear liquid is the basis of all Copic inks. This alcohol-based solution "bleaches" inks by pushing colour through the back of the paper. This tool is useful in a range of standard and experimental techiniques. The Copic colourless blender is available in standard 25cc refill and an ecomonical 200cc bottle. It is commonly used for:
- Adding highlights
- Fading to white
- Colouring transparent objects
- Pre-soaking paper
- Fixing mistakes
- Adding texture and patterns
- muting colours
- Cleaning up edges
Also available in the Copic range are Copic Markers and Copic Sketch Markers.