Rice papers are excellent for Sumi painting, light washes and decorating presentations and used in bookbinding. Shin Hosho, Kohzo, Chiri are lightweight sheets of traditional Japanese handmade papers in classic textures. Also available in Kongo and Whenzou rice paper rolls.
- Shin Hosho is a natural white paper with a rough side and smooth side.
- Kohzo is made with cream coloured pulp blended with leaves to create speckled paper.
- Chiri is made with yellow/buff coloured pulp blended with Mulberry bark to create speckled paper.
- Kongo is a machine made in Japan and is a soft white coloured paper.
- Taiwanese ‘Wenzhou’ paper is made in China and is white with a soft textured surface.