Current Positions Available
Full Time Assistant Store Manager Position – Brookvale & Chatswood, NSW
The successful applicant must possess sales experience and have a positive 'can-do' attitude. Experience in the art & craft industry would be preferred but not essential.
As the Assistant Store Manager you will support the Store Manager and help manage the day to day running of the store including rostering, reporting, staff performance and ensuring that all staff abide by company policies and procedures, including Work Health and Safety. You will assist in motivating and mentoring a small team to provide exceptional customer service.
Email Resume and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Customer Service Position – Kingsgrove, NSW
Eckersley's are seeking a casual customer service team member to join our Customer Service team at our Kingsgrove office.
Monday to Friday shifts.
- Answering customer enquiries
- Identifying and resolving customer issues
- Database entry
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the art & craft industry would be preferred but not essential
- Experience in a customer service or customer-facing role preferred
- Accurate and proficient keyboarding skills
- High level of computer skills - MS EXCEL, MS WORD, OUTLOOK
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written
- Detail-oriented, organised, and able to multi-task
Please send your resume to: email@example.com