Current Positions Available
Marketing & Events Coordinator – Kingsgrove, NSW
About the Role:
4 days a week at our head office in Kingsgrove, Sydney. In this role you will help grow our events program and provide marketing support to the Marketing team. You will also be responsible for assisting in the implementation of Eckersley's campaigns and support the marketing team to grow brand awareness, engagement and sales across our retail and education division.
We are looking for someone who has exceptional organisational ability and a positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to multitask, and work to short deadlines.
Key role responsibilities (but not limited to) are the following:
- End-to-end event management – planning, delivery, and execution of events from art workshops, creative activations to trade show displays. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure event specifications are executed to requirements.
- Help establish a regular workshop & event schedule at Eckersley’s stores.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day support and coordination of the delivery of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Develop campaign assets and marketing collateral in line with brand and campaign guidelines, briefing in designers and external agencies.
- Help generate ideas and strategies to grow our business.
- Share campaign assets across the network to drive exposure for our brand across shopping centre physical and digital channels.
- Manage sponsorship agreements to ensure that all deliverables are received and that the brand is amplified to achieve its objectives.
- Seek out and recommend sponsorships and events that would deliver increased brand exposure and sales.
- Activate the brand at agreed events either personally or coordinate on-site activate team activities. Occasional requirement to work on-site at events outside of normal work hours.
The successful applicant must possess:
- Tertiary qualification in events, marketing, or related field
- Experience working in events
- Be self-motivated, proactive and the ability to work independently or in a small team to meet deadlines at a fast pace and ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including copy writing and attention to detail
- Experience managing the production of marketing materials and working with graphic designers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Experience in the industry is desirable but not essential
- Driver’s license and car
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply for the job here https://www.seek.com.au/job/66653059.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application.
Casual Retail Sales Assistants
We are always looking for staff with sales experience and have a positive 'can-do' attitude. If you are interested in joining our team, please email your expression of interest directly to each store or pop in to chat to our Store Managers about available positions.