Current Positions Available
Social Media Specialist – Kingsgrove, NSW
Eckersley's Art & Craft is a leading retailer of fine art, craft & design supplies with 26 retail stores, an online store and an education sales division. We provide the tools, inspiration and knowledge for your creative journey.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Social Media Specialist to join our team. You will work in an environment which thrives on creativity and ideas. The ideal candidate will be someone who is immersed in digital culture and is passionate about creating and co-ordinating content for social media platforms. In this role, you will ensure content is engaging, will grow our social media community, increase our views, shares and sales. We are looking for candidates who have experience in social media roles in retail, and or customer marketing and must have a passion for creativity. This is a permanent part time position offering flexible working hours for 3 days a week located at our Head Office in Kingsgrove, Sydney.
Key responsibilities for:
- Create and deliver social media strategies across all channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest
- Develop and maintain social media marketing calendars in-line with our in-store and online activities
- Plan, coordinate and monitor channel content for creativity, consistency in tone of voice and on-brand messaging
- Liaise with suppliers on sourcing and creating content to use across our social media channels
- Moderate conversations and encourage our customers to interact and respond to customers in a timely manner
- Organise photo and video shoots to use across digital channels
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of social media marketing activities and provide insights on trends, issues, competitive activity, etc. within various social platforms
- Engage and build relationships with influencers to generate content and engagement through social media
- Work with strategic brand partners to deliver product content on key art material brands
Required qualifications / skills:
Previous experience in social media-specific roles in retail, and or customer marketing
- Creative abilities in copywriting and content generation, creating unique and engaging content
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Interest in art & craft materials
- Experience working with Social Media Monitoring & Scheduling tools. Strong understanding of the fundamentals of tools used to measure social media
- Have excellent written and communication skills, with a friendly attitude
- You will be highly motivated, enthusiastic and a natural communicator.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret analytics and apply these insights for reporting and best practice day-to-day
- Be able to work in a very fast paced ever-changing environment with ease and handle a broad range of projects
- Good understanding of social influencers and blogger landscape
- You will also have a strong passion for creativity, a natural multitasker with good time management skills, who shows initiative and is self-motivated with a flexible attitude and is an achievement orientated person.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Full Time Assistant Store Manager Position – Bondi Junction, NSW
The Eckersley's group is seeking Full Time Assistant Store Manager Positions for our Bondi Junction, NSW.
The successful applicant must possess sales experience and have a positive 'can-do' attitude. Experience in the art & craft industry would be preferred but not essential.
As the Assistant Store Manager you will support the Store Manager and help manage the day to day running of the store including rostering, reporting, staff performance and ensuring that all staff abide by company policies and procedures, including Work Health and Safety. You will assist in motivating and mentoring a small team to provide exceptional customer service.
Email Resume and Cover letter to:: firstname.lastname@example.org