Current Positions Available
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, energetic, dedicated all-rounder to join our eCommerce Department to work together to execute new strategies and to facilitate growth in the eCommerce area of our business.
The role of the eCommerce Coordinator will include (but not be limited to) the following responsibilities:
Work with our team to manage and implement product content online:
- Enrich existing as well as create product content (descriptions, naming, technical specifications, images and visual presentation)
- Own the product categorization/navigation to ensure customer’s ease of navigation and maximize product visibility
- Manage product presentation in all areas of the online store, including the homepage (monitor and schedule best sellers, sale products, new range callouts if required)
- Optimize product cross and upselling site wide.
- Work with eCommerce department and SEO agency to ensure excellent organic traffic
Work with the team on eDMs:
- Theme and brief eDMs to our design team with a view to optimizing sale.
- Coordinate eDM sends (including automation as required) through our ESP.
- Understand data segmentation and content personalization and bring ideas to the team.
Create on site content, including category and blog content as required.
Coordinate with Products, Marketing and eCommerce departments to effectively launch new product ranges and national campaigns online.
Have involvement in digital projects, working with our development agency and external resources to develop new functionality, including conducting user acceptance testing.
Moderate on-site product ratings and reviews.
Optimize conversion rates by leveraging analytics data to suggest improvements.
Our ideal candidate would be technically proficient and have experience in the following:
- Email Send Platform
- Excel / Microsoft Office
- Digital Marketing
The successful candidate will be a motivated, driven, self-starting individual with a passion for the industry. Must have the ability to work across teams and with short deadlines, multi task, enjoy variety within your role and be a vibrant member of our team.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual warehouse storeperson – St Marys, NSW
Our Warehouse based at St Marys, NSW is seeking Casual warehouse storeperson.
Monday to Friday, morning and night shifts with on-site parking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Picking Orders
- Putting Stock Away
The successful applicant must possess:
- storeperson/warehousing experience
- Experience with RF scanners
- Computer skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Accuracy and able to work at a fast and steady pace
- Experience in the art & craft industry would be preferred but not essential
Applicants must submit a resume; include contact phone number and references. Please email your resume to email@example.com
Casual Retail Sales Assistants
We are always looking for staff with sales experience and have a positive 'can-do' attitude. If you are interested in joining our team, please email your expression of interest directly to each store or pop in to chat to our Store Managers about available positions.