These easy to make cute treat pouches are perfect for collecting eggs on your Easter Egg hunt. They can then be reused for storing stationeries, hair accessories or your little treasures!
Click here for a PDF version of this project.
What you will need
- Educraft A4 Felt Sheets
- Educraft Small Pom Poms
- Educraft Joggle Eyes
- Tacky Glue
- Marker Pen
- Glue Gun*
*Children should use glue gun and scissors under adult supervision.
How to do it
- Choose a colour from the Educraft A4 Felt pack. Cut the felt so you are left with a piece measuring 235mm x 210mm. (The excess piece of felt you cut off will be used as bunny ears).
- Fold the felt piece in half to create a pocket. Whilst folded trim the base corners to create corners. Use a glue gun to secure along the sides and the base. Set aside to dry.
- Use the excess piece of felt that you cut out earlier and draw out ear shapes. Cut them out. In a contrasting colour, cut two smaller sized ear shapes.
- Secure the smaller ear shapes on top of the larger ears with the glue gun. Once cooled secure the ears onto the inside back pocket flap.
- Glue the Educraft Joggle Eyes and a single small pom pom to the front centre of the pocket. Then use a marker pen and draw a mouth.
- Once dry, the pouch is ready to be used. IDEA: Why not create other characters and glue the pockets together onto a piece of fabric to form a shoe