What you will need
- Mod Podge ® Fabric, 8 oz.
- Acrylic Paint in colour of your choice
- White canvas sneakers
- Patterned napkins
- Craft knife or Small scissors
- Water basin
- Paper towels
- Paint Brush
- Craft Knife
How to do it
- Remove the laces of your sneakers and set aside.
- On your shoes, use a brush to paint an area where you want the napkin to go using Fabric Mod Podge. It is good to use the seams of the sneaker as a guide for each section.
- Open your napkin and remove all of the extra plies. Place the entire napkin carefully onto the Mod Podged section. Use your fingers to carefully smooth the napkin into place using a tapping motion. Continue this process for each area of the shoe, skipping the area containing the eyelets.
- When the Mod Podge has dried to the touch fully, use a sharp craft knife or small scissors to trim the extra parts of the napkins that are not adhered to the shoe.
- Find an Acrylic paint to match the napkin you have chosen. Using a small brush, paint this color on the canvas surrounding the eyelets. Let dry.
- String the laces back onto the sneakers.